Tuesday, October 10, 2017

10th Birthday!!!

We partied all weekend for the kids' 10th birthday.  We had the friend parties on Saturday, the day before their birthday.  We woke up bright and early Sunday morning and had cinnamon rolls and they opened presents from Drew and me.  Sunday afternoon we invited family and close friends for another birthday party. 

We had a 10th fiesta birthday party for the family party.  I was trying to think of something easy to fix and a taco bar seemed to fit that bill.  I hadn't planned on decorating but at the last minute I decided I had to.  I'm not sure why I just can't let things be but I just feel like a party deserves decorations.

The kids were well celebrated by Sunday evening.  As it should be - you only hit double digits one time in your life!









He got a cardboard virtual reality phone holder

 Will chilaxin on his birthday




 Fiesta Forever, all night long, all night, all night, all night long!










It's not a fiesta until the Muchacho shows up.  

 Baby mustache Muchachos are the absolute best!  
 The Muchacho on the left takes her job seriously.

 Hard Muchachos need to lighten up!  It's a party!

"Who's this sketchy, mean Muchacho beside me?"
Sweet, Southern Muchacho family with a couple of 10 year olds in the middle!

A few sneaked out before we broke out the mustaches.  I will get them next year!

Happy Birthday Lindy, Will, and Adam!!!  10 years of Lindy and Will and 10 years without Adam.  How does time go so incredibly fast?

No comments: