Sunday, January 10, 2016

Crozier Christmas

We got over to my parents' around 1:30pm.  They were waiting for us since they had not opened any presents yet!  The kids went straight in to their stockings and then we got into the good stuff!  We let the kids go around and take turns and then the adults go while the kids played with their toys.  We had a fun time opening presents and then had a most yummy prime rib Xmas dinner.  I love prime rib!  A special treat to have my dad and Lee smoke one every year for Xmas dinner.

We stayed at my parents' over the weekend to be able to see my sister and family.  Drew left Monday, I left Tuesday, and my parents brought the kids home on Wednesday.  My sister and family flew out on Tuesday afternoon.

We always enjoy our time with them.  I love spending time with my nieces.  Lindy and Rylee got along the best they have ever gotten along.  Both of them love to do imaginative play and they played for hours each day with Lindy's new Paw Patrol and dog toys.  It was so funny to listen to them.  Rylee would play with her for awhile and then go find Will to play on the Wii U for awhile.  Normally Lindy plays with the adults or Hayley will play with her some.  I was so happy to see her and Rylee play so well together!  I know she loved it too.

It rained the entire time we were there so we didn't get out to do much.  It was strangely warm, like in the mid 70's but the rain ruined our chances of doing much outside.  We had a couple breaks so we took the dogs for a walk and the kids did sidewalk chalk one time.  We did a bit of after Xmas shopping for good deals on Xmas stuff for next year.  We ate well and played games together.  A good time was had by all.

Pics of our Christmas and time together.

Our big family gift from my parents was a Wii U.  Will wanted this the most but it was to all of us. 


 He finally got the one thing he has wanted the most this Xmas - Super Mario Maker.  He loves this game and was so happy to finally get it!  It can only be played on the Wii U so we had to wait till we opened that before he could get it!
 Giving Nana a hug for getting it!



 Lindy got her first Barbie - of course it had a dog with it.  She has loved it.  She said, "my world revolves around Barbies and dogs now."  Who knew.  She hasn't played it with as much this week so we'll see if it lasts.








 Christmas Dinner
Lee can only behave for so long - ha!
 Playing Paw Patrol

There was just a lot of hanging out and playing which didn't lead to many pictures!

No comments: