Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas with Nana and Papa and the Beavers

We headed to Charlotte for our 4pm flight.  It was Will’s first airplane flight and Lindy’s second (although she was less than 2 years old on her first flight and doesn’t remember it).  They did great on the trip.  We had movies on ipads and phones and they had their leap pads to play.  We got into Kansas City around 6pm and my Dad and Lee picked us up. We headed to Amy’s house for dinner and then we got started on Christmas with my side of the family.

Christmas kids on airplanes!DSC_9736DSC_9739We changed into pjs to open gifts.  One of Lindy’s favorite gifts was a red flashlight (see how she stuffed it in her pants).DSC_9742Helping Nana open her gifts.DSC_9754DSC_9756DSC_9760Will got a Chuggington train station set.DSC_9762Lindy also loved this microphone.  We hate it – it squeals at a very high pitch!DSC_9763DSC_9765DSC_9776DSC_9778Lindy’s other favorite gift was a sleeping bag.  She played in it the whole time we were in Missouri.DSC_9790Oh look – Drew got another book.  Surprise!DSC_9792DSC_9793Nana got a bag.  Her first pretty bag.  DSC_9799I regifted to my father a set of puzzles.  He gave them to me last year and I don’t have time for puzzles.  I was hoping he wouldn’t realize they were the same ones, but he did!  Darn!DSC_9815

No comments: