Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve and Happy Birthday Mimo!

We went to Charlotte today and spent Christmas Eve with Mimo, Aunt Anna, Uncle Ed, Corbyn, and Molly. Today also happens to be Mimo's birthday! A good time was had by all. Good eats and good gifts for everyone.

I got my Christmas present a little early this year (because I found it on sale) - a new camera! Woohoo! More and better pictures of the babies!! And they thougth they had a lot of pictures taken of them before I got this camera. Of course, I have to learn how to use it. But here are the first pictures taken with my new Nikon.

Happy Birthday Mimo!
Back at home, getting ready for bed!
Milk and cookies for Santa!


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Paulette said...

What cute pictures. Does Lindy smile 24/7? Such adorable kids.