Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Look How Far They Have Come

With the babies' first birthday fast approaching, we have been looking back at their beginning. I have seen some other blogs that did this and thought it would be fun to show you how far they have come. It's really amazing.

Lindy's first foot print. A little smaller than a double A battery.




Will's first foot print.
Adam's first foot print. His was the size of a triple A battery.

These were the little shades they had to wear under the bilirubin lights.
The first hat Lindy ever wore. It fit on a can of soda.

A progression of clothes. From micro-preemie to preemie to a 6 month outfit Lindy is wearing now. The micro-preemie shirt used to be too big!
Will's first pair of preemie pants and his current 6-9 month sleeping pants.
A progression of diapers. Micro-preemie to preemie to Size 1, to Lindy's current Size 2 and to Will's current Size 3. We also stopped at Newborn diapers, but I didn't keep any of them.
Here is how small the micro-preemie diaper really was. It swallowed them in the beginning!
Here is one of Lindy's old id bracelets. It used to be on her ankle and it always fell off because it was too big!
And look at them now......
Lindy's foot now, compared to her foot print at 42 days of life.
Will's foot now, also compared to a foot print at 42 days of life.

It's hard to believe they started out at 1 pound 9 ounces (Lindy), 1 pound 14 ounces (Will) and 1 pound 13 ounces (Adam).

2 comments:

HansonTriplets said...

Hi there...my friend sent me your blog. My name is Crystal and I live in Wichita, Kansas. We have kids that are about the same age. I also had triplets, two boys and a girl born on November 7, 2007 at 29 weeks gestation. My little girl Emma was 1pound 13 ounces. Ethan and Evan were 3 pounds. You have such beautiful kids!! I am glad to hear they are doing so well. If you want to check out our website it is www.freewebs.com/hansontriplets
I hardly remember when my kiddos were that small. It was neat to see all those comparisons. Congrats on such a beautiful family.

lauren said...

Wow! You guys certainly have come a long way!!!