Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guess What

this little cupcake finally did tonight?

DSC_0619

Went pee pee in the potty!!!!!!!!! 

For the first time ever!  She was getting ready for her bath and as usual, I put her on the potty.  She looked through a couple books and before long I heard the potty playing music!  Drew and I went crazy!  I’m sure she thought we were crazy!  I’m positive she just happened to be sitting on the potty when she went pee-pee, but hey, you got to start somewhere!

“Going pee pee on the potty makes a girl tired!”DSC_0622

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

How exciting !
Like you said, it's a start.

becca said...

Woo! You go girl!

Southern Reflexions said...

YAY!!! :-D

lauren said...

Big news! Congrats, and worthy of its own mid week blog post!

Eileen said...

That's great! I am loving the hair! Lily (2 1/2) is pretty easy going about everything EXCEPT fixing her hair.....hasn't even had pony tail/pig tails and she would look so cute!!!