Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kansas City, MO March of Dimes walk

On May 3, 2009, my sister, nieces, and a couple friends joined up and walked in the Kansas City, MO March for Babies walk. They were the KC Million Dollar Babies team. Their team raised $475 for the March of Dimes. $475 towards making sure all babies are one day born healthy. My sister and nieces walked in honor of Lindy and Will and in memory of Adam. My crafty sister made t-shirts again for her and Hayley. She is way busier than I am and she still had time to make cool shirts! We thank them for walking for us and raising money for the March of Dimes. We love you guys so much!

Amy, Hayley, and Rylee
Adam's poster along their walk.

My sweet nieces, Hayley and RyleeThe KC Million Dollar Babies team (Amanda, Jenny, Sydney, Hayley, Rylee, and Amy).

No comments: