Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017 Crozier Family Christmas

We let the kids play with some of their toys and then packed up and headed to my parents' house for Christmas and a few days with my sister and family.

First up was Christmas with the Croziers and Beavers.  We take our time and let the kids open presents first.  Then we go around and let each adult open a present.   We enjoying seeing what everyone thought to buy each other.

I took the prize for best present this year.  I got my dad a sign for his shed and he loved it so much he shed a tear.  I made my dad cry over a present.  Either he's getting a little sentimental in his old age or I just did a really fantastic job at shopping this year.  I think it was a little bit of both!  It's usually my sister with the good presents so I'm going to be talking about "the Christmas of 2017 where my present was so good I made dad cry" for a long, long time.  he he!

Now that I think about it, I had a couple other really good gifts for others, too.  Hayley almost cried tears of joy from the socks I had made for her.  Socks with her dog, Bella, all over them.  I also practically made my sister cry happy tears when she opened up a Donny Osmond calendar.   Hayley loves Bella like Amy loves Donny.

I think I reached my peak for gifts this year.  Family - it's all downhill from here!  ha!

Southerns before the Christmas present opening commenced
In their usual couch positions, Uncle Drew and Rylee


 Christmas gifts make for funny expressions! 


 Hayley opening her pup socks.  Bella faces all over them!




 THE sign.  He built a garage last year that he calls the Hut and he turns wood in the Hut ALL DAY Long.  The sign says "The Hut.  Eat.  Sleep.  Turn Wood"
 Hard to catch the tear - but it was there.



 Amy loves Donnny!

 Lee was so excited she got a Donny calendar!



Prime rib Christmas dinner on Christmas night
 Who let that Beaver in for dinner?!

We spent the next couple days enjoying time with cousins and sisters.  Since my sister had arrived a few days before Christmas, they left earlier after Xmas.  It felt like a short stay.  The kids always have fun playing together, especially with new toys.  We also went bowling because the year before not everyone got to go because a few people were sick.  This year everyone got to go enjoy the fun.

1 comment:

rehan said...

you share nice article with us. thanks for sharing about hreff="babies produt"www.bestbabiesproduct.blogspot.com. i appreciate you.