Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Gateway Arch

This year we decided to join my parents in Missouri for Thanksgiving at my sister's house.  We went two years ago and the kids have been wanting to go back.  Plus it gives me a chance to see most of my family - since they all live in MO.

The kids went to school on Monday and Will had Battle of the Books practice from 3-4pm.  Lindy and I went and gassed up the car and as soon as Will was done we headed to Mooresville to pick up my parents.  We let them jump in and off we headed on the long trek to Missouri!  We stopped around Nashville, TN on Monday night.  We got up and headed to St. Louis to the Gateway Arch.  Two years ago we drove right past it and I said if I went back that we were stopping at it.  We got there right after lunch and although we didn't get a long tour of it, we did get to see it and go up in it.

Rest stop fun!


 Dolly!

 Traveling crew.  Will is in the far back!
  Hello St. Louis and the Gateway Arch!






 Waiting for the little car to come take us to the top!

 That's a little car right there!






 At the top - 630ft in the air!
























No comments: