Monday, October 12, 2009

Guess What Will Did?!

This morning I decided I'd bring up one of the potty seats from the basement, just to get it out and let the kids start playing on it and getting a little more comfortable with it.  I have no intentions of potty training anytime soon. 

Will studied and played with the box all day long.  He seriously looked like he was studying the pictures at one point.

This evening he had a poopy diaper and I changed him.  Just for fun I asked if wanted to go sit on the potty.  So we went and I sat him on there.  I told him to put his pee pee in the potty.  He got up a couple times and sat back down.  I told him to go pee pee, just like he does in the bathtub at the end of almost every bath he takes. 

AND HE PEED IN THE POTTY!!!  The potty seat has songs it plays whenever a kid goes to the bathroom in the potty.  He is sitting there and all of a sudden music starts playing.  The first second I had no clue where it was coming from and then I realized he had peed!

I think it was a total fluke, but I had to document it!! 

Right after his first pee pee in the potty!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my ....wtg Will! You never know, he may catch on fast with the potty.

Lynn said...

Wow! He's so smart! Evidently easier to potty train than his father was:)

lauren said...

Go Will!!!

Joey said...

Wow - what a big boy! They're growing up fast. :-)