Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Been a Week??

I don't know where the week has gone! Last week was really nice not having many appointments. March is a much slower month for us so that is great! I'll probably get cabin fever and wish we had more appointments!

The OT (occupational therapist) came to the house yesterday and said Lindy is doing well. She seemed pleased with her progress in the three weeks since she has been here. She really wished Lindy would take a pacifier but she cannot keep it in her mouth. We have been using the green ones they sent home from the hospital. She kept trying with her and really couldn't figure out why she pops it out after a few sucks. She said Lindy has a great suck. So finally we tried one of the ones we've been using with Will and she did so much better! I had tried them before and they seemed to choke/gag her. Not yesterday though! She went to town on it yesterday and I swear she didn't cry the rest of the day after she got that paci. She was so content all day and night! It was awesome!

Will on the other hand must have thought it was too quiet in the house and started making up for the lack of noise. He kept getting pretty mad yesterday. He's getting loud too! We had some role reversal in our house yesterday. It was odd! I think Will was just hungry.

Lindy has a big appointment on Wednesday. They will test her right ear to see how much she can hear. Remember last time we got data on the left ear but not the right. Call me crazy but I think she can hear. That makes us think maybe the right is better than the left. Guess we'll find out!

Enjoy some recent pictures. We've (well I have) had fun with the babies wearing new outfits lately!

Sweet Will in his first pair of overalls
Smiley baby!

Lindy was having fun wearing her cannula everywhere except where it was supposed to be!! The nose prongs were behind her ear. Don't tell, but I had her off oxygen that day for about 3 hours! She did great. I put it back on to feed her. I hope we are nearing the end of needing it!
Lindy in her new girly camo outfit. Too cute!

3 comments:

lauren said...

I'll be praying for you guys on Wednesday...if you guys think Lindy can hear then parents usually know best!!!

Joey said...

Lindy is looking great - very healthy! They are both so adorable, I can't wait to visit!
Good luck Wednesday. :-)

Frenda and Pete said...

They are starting to have baby fat-YEAH. Healthy babies. We pray daily for all of you. Hope Wednesday goes well.